Korean Hospitals are ... Different

So I originally had a whole humongous block of text about our trip to Samsung Medical Center, but it ended up sounding very negative and that wasn't really what I was going for. Instead, I'll just show you pictures I got from the visit. Aiden and I were there Wednesday and Thursday.


                                                         We took a 2.5 subway ride to get there.
                                                            It was such a looooong day.




His guide was such a sweetie. He kept laughing along with us, and pointing Aiden out to other workers there. I got a picture of them together (it's a bit blurry, sorry) and he asked me to take one with his phone too. :D




At around 6:00 or so they brought Aiden's dinner. He'd opted for a Korean meal, because he's adventurous champ of a kid. He had seaweed soup, fish, tofu, bean sprouts, and kimchi.









 The best husband in the world came to pick us up on Thursday, and drove us home in the rain. The drive is about 1.5 hours, and there was definitely some rain in Seoul since a typhoon was teasing that it might hit. We were listening to Thunderstruck by AC/DC. Seemed the right thing to do.

All-in-all it was a very long visit that will have to be repeated soon. We learned a lot and we will be much better prepared for the next appointment. I'm just glad Aiden is so stoic about his medical stuff. Uff da, that was definitely not my favorite Korean experience. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts